International Spy Gala Washington DC New Years Eve 2017/2018
The decorations were great, lots of photo opportunities, lots of fun party favors–loved the boas!–the champagne was really good and there were plenty of bars so we didn’t wait in line for more than a minute or two. This was my first time and I would do it again.Thanks!
9:00pm Admission PREMIUM OPEN BAR. 5 BUFFETS. DESSERTS. CHAMPAGNE. MARTINIS.
Tickets on sale.
Price per single – admits one – $145.
Price per couple – admits two – $280.
CUSTOMER SERVICE: 703-861-8075 or e-mail SPY GALA DC NYE
IMPORTANT NOTE: All ticket sales are FINAL and NON-REFUNDABLE. Tickets must be claimed at WILLCALL on day of event. Bring your ID and credit card used to purchase the tickets to WILLCALL on the day of the event. ONLY THE BUYER can claim the tickets for his/her group.
What do I wear? This is a Formal Affair so Black Tie and Evening Wear is preferred. Period Spy Costumes can be fun too. Dress to Thrill as a Handsome Secret Agent in your Tuxedos or as a Sultry Secret Agents in a Glamorous Gown or Party Dress.
- Step & Repeat on the RED Carper with the Gold SPY Girls
- Exciting dance performances by the strolling Spy Guys
- Photo Ops with the Spy Props & exotic cars that make an appearance
- Access to the I SPY U Singles Spy Masquerade Party (bring your mysterious mask or get one of ours at the entrance)
- Access to all entertainment areas – USA, Mediterranean, Iceland, Mock Casino, Italian Cafe, Caribbean Carnival (Singles I SPY U mixer) and Spy Masquerade Party
- 4 Delicious Warm International Buffet Stations (Caribbean, Italian, Mediterranean, New Orleans) 9:00–10:30PM
- 1 Cold Buffet Icelandic Smorgasbord
- Delicious Desserts Display from 10:30PM to 12:30AM
- Premium Open Bar 9:00PM-1:30AM
- Wycliff Champagne Brut NV all night all bars
- Martinis – Cosmopolitans & Appletinis @ Ice Bar
- MIDNIGHT Countdown in USA & ICELAND with Wycliff Champagne rolled out @ 11:30 pm, Party Favors, Balloon Drops
- 4+ Top DJ’s, Live Band Entertainment
- All spy strolling entertainment and performances
From 9pm to 1:30am enjoy PREMIUM OPEN bar beverages inside the USA ballroom, in the Mediterranean room, in the Spy Lounge, in Iceland and outside the Mock casino room – Pacific Bay Chardonnay, California, Frontera Cabernet, California, Seagrams 7, Smirnoff, Bacardi Light, Beefeater Gin, Jim Bean Whiskey, Jose Cuervo Tequila, Beers – Budweiser , Heineken, Bud Lite, Miller Lite, Non alcoholic beer.
From 9pm to 10:30pm enjoy bountiful buffets in the following locales:
New Orleans Buffet – Visit the USA Ballroom for a delicious array of savory cuisine – Shrimp and chicken jambalaya, Crawfish etouffee, Red beans and rice and roasted okra
Latin Caribbean Buffet – Also in the USA Ballroom – our most popular buffet with just the right spices – Jicama salad with lime, cilantro and green apples, Boniato mashed, Caribbean roasted spiced chicken (you WILL be back for seconds), Grilled jerk skirt steak with pineapple salsa, and yucca fries.
Mediterranean Buffet – Just Across the hall from the USA Ballroom ful of flavors – Tzatziki and hummus with pita chips, Lemo and olives chicken tagine, Eggplant and beef moussaka, and saffron rice
Italian Buffet – Stop at the Italian Cafe on your way to Iceland – Enjoy Insalate caprese: Roasted peppers and mozzarella, Cheese tortellini, Fettuccini, marinara and pesto sauces, selection of chicken or shrimp
Iceland Buffet – enter Iceland and stroll past the Ice Bar to partake in – smorgasboard style tea sandwiches, Swedish meatballs in white sauce, House cured gravlax of smoked salmon, and fixings capers, eggs, tomato, cream cheese, red onnions
From 10:30pm to 12:30am enjoy an international desserts selection located outside Iceland and outside the USA ballroom – bread pudding, brownies, gourmet cookies, vanilla, chocolate, and coffee cream puffs, raspberries, chocolate and plain cheesecake, mini key lime pies, cannoli assortment, and individual YULE log assortment